In the age of disruption, businesses may find themselves questioning whether strategy matters in a world of constant change. But in a time where silos are crumbling to disruptive trends and industries are shifting to accommodate new technologies, strategy matters now more than ever.
In fact, there’s no better time for strategy than now — when businesses are changing, moving, and evolving.
But What Makes a Good Business Strategy?
Today, it’s no longer enough to run on just operational effectiveness. That is not what good strategy is all about.
Not when the competition is getting smarter by the day and continually evolving to adapt to the latest trends.
Not when new platforms have emerged to level everyone’s playing field in the fight for relevance.
A world-class strategy is all about making tough choices and daring to be different not only to stand out but to get your business to where it needs to be.
A business without a strategy to guide them tries anything and everything — and uses up its resources very quickly with no assurance of success.
The right strategy can get you to where you need to be in the shortest way to get there so you can optimise your resources for maximum efficiency.
Step Change is a strategically led marketing agency. We’re facilitators and problem solvers who believe the best solutions in business start with marketing.
- Change Communications: A Leader’s Guide to an Effective Transformation October 26, 2018
- Top 10 Marketing Statistics You Need to Know This Week October 24, 2018
- How Successful Companies Use Data-Driven Audience Insights to Boost Their Bottom Line October 23, 2018
- Harnessing the Power of Big Data and AI in Marketing October 22, 2018
- Marketing Automation: Your First 5 Steps to Get Started October 19, 2018