In the age of disruption, businesses may find themselves questioning whether strategy matters in a world of constant change. But in a time where silos are crumbling to disruptive trends and industries are shifting to accommodate new technologies, strategy matters now more than ever.
In fact, there’s no better time for strategy than now — when businesses are changing, moving, and evolving.
But What Makes a Good Business Strategy?
Today, it’s no longer enough to run on just operational effectiveness. That is not what good strategy is all about.
Not when the competition is getting smarter by the day and continually evolving to adapt to the latest trends.
Not when new platforms have emerged to level everyone’s playing field in the fight for relevance.
A world-class strategy is all about making tough choices and daring to be different not only to stand out but to get your business to where it needs to be.
A business without a strategy to guide them tries anything and everything — and uses up its resources very quickly with no assurance of success.
The right strategy can get you to where you need to be in the shortest way to get there so you can optimise your resources for maximum efficiency.
Step Change is a strategically led marketing agency. We’re facilitators and problem solvers who believe the best solutions in business start with marketing.
- 10 Successful FinTech Marketing Case Studies February 20, 2019
- Developing a Robust Innovation Pipeline that Powers Growth February 14, 2019
- 10 Digital Marketing Statistics for Aged Care Providers in Australia February 12, 2019
- Marketing Automation: Steps to Get Effective Sales Buy-In February 8, 2019
- Lead Generation for B2B: Not All Leads Are the Same February 7, 2019